Grand Junction office serves clients statewide
Hiring an experienced attorney gives you the opportunity to assert your rights even if you’re facing off against powerful interests. Robert S. McCormick, Attorney at Law has provided comprehensive support to clients throughout Colorado for more than 39 years. From my office in Grand Junction, I combine legal ability with practical knowledge to deliver exceptional results in matters involving criminal defense, immigration and oil-gas land use. Whether you’re facing potential prison time, removal from the United States or a decision that dramatically affects the value of your property, the choices you make can affect you far into the future. With so much on the line, you deserve an experienced advocate with an extensive record of accomplishment.
Experienced Colorado counselor provides responsive representation
For more than three decades, people and businesses in the Denver Metro, Northern Colorado and Western Slope areas have turned to my firm because of its:
• Strong reputation — In each part of the state, professional colleagues and former clients have recognized my ability to find creative ways to achieve my clients’ objectives.
• Responsive counsel — I understand how stressful criminal and civil legal matters can be for you and your loved ones. At all times, my firm treats clients with respect and communicates promptly to explain case developments and answer questions.
• Detailed advice — By giving you individualized attention, I am able to develop a detailed case strategy tailored to your particular needs.
Whether you need assistance with a criminal charge, an immigration proceeding or a land-use matter, I provide results-oriented advocacy that starts with a free initial consultation.
- Address1701 N. Kipling St., Ste. 205, Lakewood, CO 80215
- CategoryAsylum, Attorneys / Lawyers, Criminal Defense, Gas & Oil, Immigration, Water Law
- LocationColorado, Delta County (CO), Denver County (CO), Mesa County (CO), Moffat County (CO), Montrose County (CO)