With over 50 years in real estate, I still love my my job and and I take the responsibility of helping clients buy a home, which is often their largest financial decision, very seriously. It is also important that sellers have reliable, serious help when selling their homes. Having worked in this business for most of my life, including owning my own real estate company for 24 years, I know the all the ins and outs of the business. Although, I believe buying a home should be a fun, “treasure hunt” experience, I also know good sound advice helps insure that you make a good investment. How your offer is written and negotiated and the terms for financing are paramount. As one of the area’s most experienced, accredited agents, I will put my knowledge, dedication and skills to work for you to help you achieve your goals whether buying or selling. Your goals are my goals. I know my marketing skills and advice help sellers realize a higher net price in a shorter time.
I am committed to helping you find your perfect home at the right price or selling your home in the most efficient manner. Expertise and the wide variety of technology available through NP Dodge, will provide you with the most up-to-date market information, leaving you fully equipped to make informed decisions.
– Member of National Association of Realtors
– Member of Nebraska Realtors Association
– Member of Omaha Area Board of Realtors
– Certified Residential Specialist
– Certified Residential Broker
– Graduate Realtors Institute
– Recipient of the Quality Service Award
– Melissa’s designations include GRI, CRS, CRB and SRES.
I love being with my family and friends, and I’m never to busy to make new friends! Please contact me and let’s make your home buying or selling process smooth, worry-free and fun.
- Address4912 Shannon Dr., Papillion, NE 68133
- CategoryBuyer, Buyer's Agent, For Sale, Listing Agent, Military Relocation, Real Estate, Realtors, Realtor®, Relocation, Relocation Expert, Residential Properties, Seller, Seller's Agent
- LocationDouglas County (NE), Nebraska, Sarpy County (NE)