Trusted Legal Counsel For Family Law Matters
Shulman Family Law Group is one of Southern California’s leading family law advocates. We represent and advise sophisticated clients in all aspects of divorce, including asset division, spousal and child support, relocation with a child and cross-border custody enforcement, both international and interstate.
We also assist with adoptions, surrogacy, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, modifications to existing orders and the rights of same-sex couples.
Shulman Family Law Group offers an in-house accounting professional on staff to assist our clients with any finance questions regarding their case.
Our team is committed to providing personal attention and positive results.
Family Law Is Our Sole Focus
We bring decades of collective experience in divorce, asset division, custody, adoption, surrogacy and same-sex issues. Active in California’s divorce bar, we are known as ardent negotiators in settlement forums, respected among judges and stand toe-to-toe with the most prominent divorce attorneys in California, a groundbreaking state for family law. Maya Shulman writes extensively on emerging issues in family law, including celebrity privacy, and contributed to the book Strategies for Family Law in California, 2015 ed.
Ms. Shulman is a member of the family law sections of The Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Ventura County and The American Bar Associations. Other professional associations and memberships include The International Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists, and The Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
• 24025 Park Sorrento Suite 310 | Calabasas, CA 91302
• 7 W. Figueroa Street Suite 300 | Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Address24025 Park Sorrento, Suite 310, Calabasas, CA 91302 | 7 W. Figueroa Street Suite 300 | Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- CategoryAdoptions, Attorneys / Lawyers, Child Custody, Child Support, Divorce & Family Law Litigation, Paternity, Post Maritial Interventions, Spousal Support
- LocationCalifornia, Los Angeles County (CA), Santa Barbara County (CA), Ventura County (CA)