I provide business owners with progressive solutions to improve their accounting, tax and advisory support situations. In addressing your current and future needs, I improve your success in a connected, online world. Through the setup and support of your business using QuickBooks Online, integrated apps and portal technology, I create for you a seamless ecosystem of collaborative support to help your business succeed. Anytime, from anywhere, always secure access to your information.
With over 30 years of experience working with business and individual clients across a wide spectrum of industries, I have no doubt already encountered and resolved the very same issues you are probably wrestling with right now too.
In addition to a Certified Public Accountant, I am also an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor who has been part of this elite group of Intuit trained professionals going back to when Intuit first developed this certification process 20 years ago. You can find my profile listing here on the QuickBooks “Find a ProAdvisor” website along with my reviews.
If you are currently a business owner, or in the process of starting a business, then here is the progression of services I provide:
• Business start-up consulting and critical factors in choosing the proper business entity structure.
• The setup of your company books using QuickBooks Online, or the cleanup if needed for an existing setup that was not done correctly, or has current operational issues.
• The integration of other industry apps with QuickBooks Online specific to your type of business.
• Complete behind-the-books accounting support for your business on an ongoing basis to keep your financial records up to date and reconciled accurately.
• Explanations and alerts related to helping you understand your business financial reports and using the information to effectively guide your decisions.
• Tax planning and consulting, and specifically as it relates to the provisions in the “2018 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act”; and especially the Section 199A Qualified Business Income (QBI) deduction now available for pass-through entities.
• The seamless transfer of your finished year-end financial information into the preparation of your business tax returns, including state(s) and electronic filing of tax returns.
• Followed by the completion of your personal tax returns, including state(s)
• Other consulting matters as they arise specific to your business situation.
Please visit my website for extensive information and resources. Proudly serving veterans and LGBTQ clients.
- Address311 Hopewell Drive, Allentown, PA 18104
- Category199A Qualified Business Income Deduction, Accounting, Bookkeeping, CPA, New Business Start-Up, QuickBooks Online, Tax Planning, Tax Preparation, Tax Preparer
- LocationBucks County (PA), Lehigh County (PA), Northampton County (PA)