The clients we serve are:
• professional business entities
• high net worth individuals
• young growing business and industrial professionals
• those enjoying retirement
• Millennials, Gen X, and Gen Z’ers looking to start a path to a successful financial future
Our business practice focuses on:
• risk and objective based allocation planning
• financial and retirement income planning
• investment management services and solutions
• insurance options including life, long term care, and disability
• through free* educational seminars we enjoy educating organizations and the public
Kimberly Doleman, Colorado Region
Wealth Manager, Investment Advisor Representative, Registered Representative
As your financial advisor, I have over 20 years of experience in the financial and health care industries. I have the ongoing pleasure of servicing four generations of clients over these years. My experience as an enlisted US Army Veteran and a practicing Registered Nurse has given me an added desire to help others. In addition to addressing a client’s complete picture for their path to life and financial success, I have created a special niche within my business model which helps veterans and the physicians and nurses who care for others. By developing custom lifetime financial plans with investment solutions, I get to serve and give back to those who help humanity.
My free time is spent exploring the Colorado Rocky Mountains with my friends and family, traveling, gardening, summer nights at Red Rocks Amphitheater, and celebrating Football Sundays. In addition, I also practice as a Registered Nurse with prior Board Certified Medical Surgical certification at local Denver and Littleton hospitals.
“I treasure your dreams because I am lucky enough to be living my own dream, the opportunity to help others with their health and finances.” My biggest supporters are my husband, Josh and young daughter Daisy. They remind me daily about the important things in life.
Colorado: Arapahoe, Jefferson, Douglas, Denver, Weld, Larimer, Boulder, Clear Creek, Adams, Englewood, Lakewood, Littleton, Castle rock.
Derick Harris, ChFC®, CRPC, Utah Region
Investment Advisor Representative, Registered Representative
I have spoken to hundreds of clients and advisors across the country on a variety of topics from; financial planning and income planning to distribution planning and more advanced financial planning techniques. The last 10 years, via public speaking and one on one consultations, I have guided hundreds of financial advisors to find the right solutions for their clients, and now I get to help my clients directly. This experience allows me to avoid the common mistakes I have seen over and over and draw upon my experience to build unique plans and solutions that help clients meet their unique goals.
Originally from Granby, Connecticut, Derick attended Syracuse University, where he received a bachelor’s degree, and Westminster College in Salt Lake City, where he received a master’s degree. Outside of my financial planning practice, I enjoy Skiing, golf, coaching and playing lacrosse, mountain biking, and spending time with my wife of 25 years Jori and our three kids; Isabel, Emily and Jack.
Utah: Salt Lake City, Box Elder, Washington, Cache, Iron, Carbon, Wasatch, Provo, South Jordan, Ogden.
621 17Th Street, Suite 1425, Denver, CO 80293
159 West Broadway Ste. 200, Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Doleman Wealth Management, LLC is a branch office of DFPG Investments, LLC. Investment Advisory Services offered through TownSquare Capital, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. Securities offered through DFPG Investments, LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC. DFPG Investments, LLC and TownSquare Capital, LLC are not affiliated.
- Address621 17Th Street, Suite 1425, Denver, CO 80293
- Category401K, Financial Advisor, Financial Planning, Insurance, Investment Planning, Nationwide Services, Retirement Planning
- LocationAdams County (CO), Arapahoe County (CO), Boise County (ID), Boulder County (CO), Box Elder County (UT), Cache County (UT), Carbon County (UT), Colorado, Denver County (CO), Douglas County (CO), Idaho, Iron County (UT), Jefferson County (CO), Larimer County (CO), Salt Lake County (UT), Utah, Utah County (UT), Wasatch County (UT), Washington County (UT), Weld County (CO)