Empathy and compassion are the cornerstones of my philosophy in the practice of law. Justice demands truth in thought, truth in speech, and truth in action. Anything less is unworthy.
My ability to inspire justice and shine a light on untruths sets me apart. In a world bewildered by untruth, I expose those who run from responsibility, and effectuate change through accountability.
HONORS & RECOGNITION
• Super Lawyer (top 5% of all lawyers) 2011 – Present
• Top 100 Trial Lawyer in America 2009 – Present
• Trial Lawyer of the Year, WA State WDTL 2013
• Instructor Trial Lawyers College 2006 – Present
• AVVO, Perfect 10 rating
• Martindale-Hubbell, Distinguished Ability & Ethics
• Seattle Clemency Project, 2018 – Present
• Trial Lawyer of the Year, Trial Lawyers College 2003
• “Rising Star”, Law & Politics, 2005 – 2006, 2008 – 2009
- Address569 Division, Suite 300, Port Orchard, WA 98366
- CategoryAttorneys / Lawyers, Brain Injury, Car Accident, Criminal Defense, Medical Malpractice, Motorcycle Accident, Personal Injury, Slip and Fall
- LocationClallam County (WA), Clark County (WA), King County (WA), Kitsap County (WA), Pierce County (WA), Snohomish County (WA), Spokane County (WA), Thurston County (WA), Washington