Dr. Enrico Macias Garrido is a Mexican doctor, born in Mexico City. The medical training was obtained in the Facultad Mexicana de Medicina, LaSalle in 2003.
He studied at the University of Suffolk in the city of Boston, and later trained as a doctor. Internist studying for three years at the Ángeles del Pedregal Hospital. He specialized in Clinical Cardiology at the National Institute of Cardiology “Ignacio Chávez” of Mexico City, he obtained the degree of sub specialist in Interventional Cardiology in the city of Madrid, Spain, at the Hospital Clínico San Carlos.
He is currently working in private medicine as head of Interventional Cardiology service at Hospital Bité Médica in Mexico City. Societies and advice.
• Mexican Board of Cardiology.
• Mexican Society of Cardiology.
• Mexican Council of Interventional Cardiology.
• Mexican Society of Interventional Cardiology.
• European Association of Percutaneous Cardiovascular Interventions (EAPCI)
Serving: Mexico City, CDMX, Estado de México.
- AddressCamino a Santa Teresa 1055, Suite 832, Torre Angeles, Héroes de Padierna, México City, Mexico 10700
- CategoryCardiology, Doctors / Medical, Pacemaker, Structural Intervention
- LocationMexico, Mexico City (MX)