I help overwhelmed parents and women of all ages and stages find more joy, calm, & connection in their daily lives.
If you’re struggling with managing your stress, rocking your relationship, having a new baby at home, or creating the life you want, then I’m your happy warrior. I have a Masters in Psychology, am a licensed therapist, business owner, soon-to-be published author, mom of two, and a wife.
In other words, I’m here to help – and I know how to help.
I understand the pressures our busy, success-oriented culture puts on us and our relationships with the people that matter to us most.
I can support you with:
• Developing a happy and healthy postpartum plan that takes you through your newborn’s entire FIRST YEAR.
• Deepening connection when you and your partner or co-parent are second guessing whether the other person has gone insane. (Hint: You probably haven’t.)
• Building a tribe of supporters around you that you can count on while upholding healthy boundaries.
• Learning stress-busting techniques to instill a sense of calm and confidence whenever you need it.
• Building a fulfilling life you love that you don’t need to escape from just to unwind and recharge!