Luxury Home Agent | Team Beesley Manager + Co-Founder
A native of the Monterey Peninsula, Beesley has spent the past 15 years as a REALTOR and contributor to organizations and committees that make a positive difference in our community.
Prior to returning to Monterey/Carmel in 2002, Ben attended Cal Poly San Luis Obispo graduating in 1986 where he would later return as the Director of Alumni Relations from 1993-2002.
Immediately following graduation, he travelled with the International Performing Group, Up with People. Completing his year-long tour with Up with People, Ben returned to the Peninsula and began his career in Hospitality at the Doubletree Hotel (now the Portola Plaza). During his time traveling and in these other industries, Ben was exposed to a variety of business practices, marketing techniques and a high standard of customer service, all of which he has incorporated into Team Beesley’s daily practices to help our service our clients at a high level.
Once Ben returned from his travels in 2002, he joined his mother, Arliene Beesley where they would form Team Beesley and eventually help open Keller Williams Realty (Now KW Luxury Estates). Over the years Ben + Team Beesley has earned numerous Real Estate Awards including but not limited to:
- Voted “Best REALTOR® in Monterey County” by the readers of Monterey County Weekly
- Voted “Most Inspirational REALTOR®” in Keller Williams Northern California and Hawaii Region
- Selected KSBW’s/Union Banks “Business Professional of the Year”
- Voted “Real Estate Company” by Carmel By the Sea
- Voted “Best Real Estate Brokerage in Carmel” by the Carmel Chamber of Commerce
- Closed 34 Transactions in past 18 Months with an approximate sales volume of $24,500,000 and over 350 Homes Sold in his Career
Beesley is known as much for his volunteer activities as he is for his Real Estate success. Including but not limited to:
- American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life as Entertainment Chair
- Monterey County Association of REALTORS® Trustee supporting candidates and initiatives in support of private property rights
- Past President and Charter member of Rotary Club of Monterey Pacific
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Member since 2005 and their “Man of the Year in 2012”
- Carmel Chamber Board of Directors and current Chair
- Taste of Carmel Committee and Emcee
Team Beesley Partner Agent
As a child Shannon would cut out photos of houses from magazines to makes collages of all her future homes. She always loved architecture, design, and finding potential in the what often goes overlooked. Growing up with a mom who flipped houses and was a licensed agent, and a dad who was a builder made her career choice of real estate even easier.
Shannon was born and raised in Nevada, before setting off to college at the University of California, Santa Barbara, where she received a BA in Art History. Buying her first home with her husband in Monterey ignited her interest yet again in real estate. Meeting new people and helping clients find the right house to call home is her passion. Client dedication and the love of helping others are what motivates Shannon the most.
Shannon has called the Monterey Peninsula home for eight years. When not selling real estate she can be found hiking with their dogs or enjoying the beautiful beaches.
- Address26135 Carmel Rancho Blvd., Ste. F200, Carmel, CA 3923
- CategoryBuyer, Buyer's Agent, For Sale, Listing Agent, Military Relocation, Real Estate, Realtors, Realtor®, Relocation, Relocation Expert, Seller, Seller's Agent
- LocationCalifornia, Monterey County (CA)